top of page

Tue, Jan 08


Wabash Co. Historical Museum

Wabash County Historical Society

Presenter: TJ Honeycutt

Registration is Closed
See other events

Time & Location

Jan 08, 2019, 6:00 PM

Wabash Co. Historical Museum, 36 E Market St, Wabash, IN 46992, USA

About The Event

The Wabash County Historical Society will meet Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Wabash County Historical Museum. Attendees will be treated to the "98% Museum Tour" conducted by T.J. Honeycutt of the Museum. Since the other 2% is on display at the Museum, there will be A LOT to see!. The program is free and open to the public. Attendees should enter through the east door.

Share This Event

bottom of page